We offer private piano lessons for beginning, intermediate, and advanced level piano students, ages 5 and up. Our teaching focuses on learning to read music, rhythm, ear training and piano performance technique. Students are encouraged to experiment with all styles of music, from classical, jazz, rock, gospel, pop, blues, etc.!
• Learn to enjoy playing for personal pleasure or for public performance.
• Learn to read music and improve your aural skills.
• Enhance your performance skills, build self-confidence, and express your inner creativity.
• Learn phrasing techniques, expressiveness, and finesse in your playing.
• Build your repertoire from music of all styles and historical periods.
• Learn to play by ear, improvise, and create your own compositions.
• Learn to accompany yourself when you sing.
OUR PIANO TEACHERS
Richard Berman (Wilshire, In-home & Online) Suzanne Lukather (Orange Heights, Pasadena, CA & Online) Lori Moran (Orlando, FL & Online)
POOLSIDE PIANO...coming this fall to Orlando! Hey, kids! Take a break from Virtual Learning and join us poolside to make some MUSIC with your friends!
Lori Moran Music is offering FREE Beginner Piano Classes to kids, ages 6-17, at select Orlando community locations (where facilities are available) during September & October. Classes will be 45-minutes long and we'll learn the basics of how to read music, play chords, and get you started on playing some of your favorite songs!
Class sizes will be limited to 5-6 students
Keyboards will be spaced at a minimum of 6-feet apart
All participants must wear masks
A parent or guardian must remain with students who are 12 or under
Hand sanitizer will be provided and equipment will be sanitized between each class
Classes will be grouped by age group as much as possible, depending on enrollment
Classes are FREE OF Charge, offered as a community service by Lori Moran Music, LLC